With the rapidly changing situation of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) in Malaysia and around the world, Solace Asia would like to reassure everyone that the safety of our clients is, and always has been, our top priority.
To date, our organization is strictly following the government’s recommendation as well as the recommendation of the World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure our client's health and safety.
As we face these challenging times, our organization is responding with the implementation of the following strict safety protocol and best practices that we would like to share with you:
* All non-essential visits are currently suspended. All other visitors are required to undergo a body temperature screening prior entering the facility. Anyone with a body temperature above 37.9 will be denied access to the premises.
* Essential visitors and clients accessing the premises are escorted and required to thoroughly wash their hands for 30 seconds. Their hands are then sanitized with hand sanitizing products.
* Client’s body temperature is taken daily. Anyone with a temperature reading of 38.0 and above will be brought to the hospital.
* Clients are made aware of the situation and have been instructed not to share any personal item. Clients are kept informed of the current measures through community meetings.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you of the followings:
* Family visits are at this time brought to a minimum.
* Family therapy sessions are no longer taking place within the facility and have been moved to the Solace Clinic in Publika.
Please rest assured that safety and security are of paramount importance to us during this time and we will maintain open communication with you as recommendations change.
Anyone coming to Solace Asia to receive treatment is requested to fill up a Corona Virus (COVID-19) Risk Assessment Questionnaire. To download the questionnaire click here
For more information and the latest national updates by the Malaysian Ministry of Health click here
For the latest updates on COVID-19 by the World Health Organization click here
For any further information you may write us at [email protected]