At Solace, our main focus is putting our clients health first and creating a place of safety for anyone seeking addiction treatment. Therefore, we continue to closely monitor the COVID19 situation internationally.
Malaysia has an extremely low incidence rate of the virus and is still considered a safe place to travel to.
At Solace Asia, we are taking every precaution possible to maintain this and have added extra safety measures to ensure your confidence in staying with us.
- Our remote location protects staff and clients from the risks of infection from public interaction
- We have temporarily restricted entry from high risk countries
- We have a private onsite hospital, used exclusively by our clients
- Clients receive a health and physical examination upon entry
- Clients and staff are monitored daily with temperature checks
- All transportation for clients to and from our site is private
- Clients have private en-suite rooms
- Our housekeeping team continually clean and sanitize all public areas and rooms
Local Outbreak Information: https://www.outbreak.my/
International Outbreak Information: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Our values make us the best addiction treatment facility
in the region.
We offer addiction treatment services to clients and their families. As the first private residential rehab in Malaysia, we set the benchmark for ethical treatment.
We have the ability to provide treatment not only in English, but also Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin, Cantonese and even Arabic! We are truly local yet global.
All our treatment has the Asian culture embedded in our modalities. We are 100% locally owned and operated agency, every center in Asia are owned by expatriates.
We don't only do Addiction Treatment, we also teach it! We are a NAADAC Approved Education Provider. We are also on Udemy, the worlds largest education platform.